Pick – Team – Actual Pick – Reaction
1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Jameis Winston QB Florida State – Jameis Winston – Sharpie
2. Cleveland Browns (Trade with Tennessee) – Marcus Mariota QB Oregon – Marcus Mariota – right pick, wrong team ( at the moment)
3. Jacksonville Jags – Amari Cooper WR Alabama – Dante Fowler Jr OLB Florida – And now the fun begins, with Fowler going here, look for Washington to make a surprising move maybe a trade or Shane Ray . Because Oakland picks should be Williams or Cooper.
4. Oakland Raiders – Leonard Williams DT USC – Amari Cooper WR Alabama – Not really surprised here, Good fir for Oakland, Washington should take Williams here but Shane Ray and Bud Dupree could be picks here.
5. Washington Redskins – Dante Fowler OLB/ DE Florida – Brandon Schreff OT/OG – Kind of surprised but I respect the pick, really adds versatility to their line.
6. New York Jets – Brandon Schreff OT/OG Iowa – Leonard Williams DE USC – Steal. Steal. Steal.
7. Chicago Bears – Danny Shelton NT Washington – Kevin White WR WVU – LOL amidst all the hustle and bustle of the draft, I some how left White out when I redid my draft. LOL this is why I don’t have a full time job
8. Atlanta Falcons – Shane Ray DE Missouri – Vic Beasley OLB Clemson – Never listen to rumors.
9. New York Giants – Todd Gurley RB Georgia – Ereck Flowers OT Miami– I had expected Schreff but then heard otherwise, regardless a very good pick by the Giants.
10. Miami Dolphins ( Trade with Rams) – Devante Parker WR Louisville – Todd Gurley RB UGA (no trade) – Thought it could be this pick but was against it because I felt need was greater else where but BPA prevails, Gurley is a great pick and a great back
11. San Francisco 49ers(Trade with Minnesota) – Vic Beasley OLB Clemson – Trae Waynes CB MSU – Zimmer gets his pick, thought there would be a trade but im not surprised, so far the draft lacks surprises and trades
12. Tennessee Titans – Bud Dupree OLB Kentucky – Danny Shelton NT Washington – Thought this would be the Browns…oops
13. New Orleans Saints – Trae Waynes CB Michigan State – Andrus Peat OT Stanford – Go for it NO
14. Saint Louis Rams – Ereck Flowers OT Miami – Devante Parker WR Louisville – I GOT THE PLAYER RIGHT. Devante Parker makes too much sense for the Fins, just thought they would move up for him
15. Minnesota Vikings – Nelson Agholor WR USC – Melvin Gordon RB Wisconsin(Chargers) – pretty sure this was obvious.
16. Houston Texans – Malcolm Brown DT Texas – Kevin Johnson CB Wake Forest – I like the pick, thought they coud go corner, had Byron Jones going to them earlier though
17. San Diego Chargers – Melvin Gordon RB Wisconsin – Arik Armstead DE Oregon (49ers) – Another pick I had but changed, such is life
18. Arizona Cardinals ( trade with Kansas City) – Randy Gregory OLB Nebraska – Marcus Peters DB Washington – Wrong pick, Wrong player, thought they would address their DB issues.
19. Tennessee Titans – Eddie Goldman DE/ DT FSU – Cameron Erving OT/OG/C – Interesting pick by the Browns here, not really focusing on helping Johnny but Erving can play some football and is the most versatile linemen I have seen in a while.
20. Philadelphia Eagles – Phillip Dorsett WR Miami – Nelson Agholar WR USC – right position wrong player, I don’t hate the pick
21. Cincinnati Bengals – Jordan Phillips DT Oklahoma – Cedric Ogbuehi OT Texas A&M – ACL injuries derailed me putting him on here, kids a good player and has potential
22. Pittsburgh Steelers – Landon Collins S Alabama – Bud Dupree OLB Kentucky – Pittsburgh just knows how to draft Defense, getting straight steals
23. Denver Broncos (Trade with Detroit) – Jake Fisher OT Oregon –Shane Ray DE Missouri – I GOT THE TRADE RIGHT
24. Kansas City Chiefs – Cameron Erving OT/OG/ C FSU – DJ Humphries OT Florida (Arizona Cardinals) – Don’t have much to say here
25. Carolina Panthers – DJ Humphries OT Florida – Shaq Thompson LB Washington – Lol Thomas Davis announced the player who will replace him soon. Thompson is a bit undersized but athletic and a smart player to boot
26. Baltimore Ravens – Marcus Peters CB Washington – Breshad Perriman WR UCF– Drop city but the kid can stretch the field with the best. I like the pick
27. Dallas Cowboys – Kevin Johnson CB Wake Forest – Byron Jones CB UConn – supreme athlete, good pick for dallas, finally addressing their long needed CB woes.
28. Detroit Lions – Arik Armstead DT Oregon – Laken Tomlinson OG Duke – Surprise here, big suprise but kid is large, powerful and has been consistent starting all 52 games
29. Indianapolis Colts – Andrus Peat OT Stanford – Phillip Dorsett WR Miami – WEAPONS. WEAPONS. THE TOP IS BLOWN OFF IN INDY
30. Green Bay Packers – Eric Kendricks ILB UCLA – Damarious Randall FS Arizona State – great value
31. New Orleans Saints – Eli Harold OLB UVA – Stephone Anthony LB Clemson – Not LB I thought , i think its a little early but what do I know
32. New England Patriots – Dorial Beckham-Green WR Oklahoma – Malcolm Brown DT Texas – Gotta replace Vince